Mixed Media Art. Photography. Inspiration.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Mixed Media Painting : Fresh Start



When I'm feeling a bit rusty, or I just don't have much time but want to create, I've been making these quick little 5" x 7" mixed media paintings on watercolor paper. It's fun and fairly quick, and best of all since I don't spend days on them (mostly), I can sell them for a great price. I love affordable art, don't you? They're fun to create, and my collectors love them... win win!

This is my latest, "Fresh Start". I started out by gluing random pieces of paper down to add texture and depth. Next I painted the flowers, etc using acrylic paints and added details with water-soluble pencils and a bit of gold marker to add some pizzaz to the vase. This one is available for $38! The price includes shipping in the U.S., but international shipping is a wee bit extra.

Thanks for looking! I hope these flowers brighten your day!
xoE


Edit 8/16 -SOLD!!

No comments: