Mixed Media Art. Photography. Inspiration.

Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm back... again?!





Hi there!
I've been trying to work on a longer post but I'm a bit rusty so I figured I'd just get a quick one up to get me back into Blogland in the meantime.  

We had a wonderful and very busy summer where we were gone a lot.  It didn't leave me with much time for art, but I took TONS of photos and gathered heaps of inspiration! 

Now that school has started up again and things are getting back to "normal" (is it ever really normal?") I've finally started to get some paint on my hands again.  Yay!  Paint just makes everything better doesn't it?  I know I'm not alone in this!  The above photo is a tiny part of a huge waterlily painting that I've been working on. 

 I have a lot of catching up to do with you all and I'll share more later, but for now the studio is calling so it's time to go get messy... 

4 comments:

Carin said...

Wee! Always nice to see you and your gorgeous artwork back in my reader :)

Unknown said...

This looks amazing....cannot wait for the final reveal!

sada

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Its truly amazing!!!

fdfgdafgdfsagdfs said...

Congrats! I’ve nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. You can play along and nominate others or not, either way the award is yours because I think you’re fabulous. :)

Go to my blog post for instructions (near the bottom): http://robinkalinich.wordpress.com/2014/02/03/shrimp-kisses-and-other-bits-of-delightfulness/

Go to this link if you want to see where it started: http://ernsangia.wordpress.com/2014/02/02/nina-kaytel-and-the-liebster-award/